Rebuy Engine empowers Shopify stores of all sizes to offer personalized shopping experiences designed to increase conversions, boost order values, and retain more customers using intelligent upsells, cross-sells, and post-purchase follow-ups.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
- Increase average subscription value with add-ons at checkout.
- Boost subscription sales using Rebuy’s Switch to Subscription feature.
- Increase recurring subscription revenue with prefilled marketing links that auto-apply discount codes and land shoppers on the PDP, cart, or checkout.
- Reduce churn with 1-Click subscription win-back campaigns.
- Offer discount codes and free gifts upon reactivation.
- Schedule follow-up emails based on days since churn, and optionally integrate directly with Klaviyo.
- Generate extra sales post-purchase with special offers on the Recharge thank you page or via Rebuy’s high-converting pop-ups.
- Install Rebuy for Recharge from the Rebuy Integration page.
- Follow all onscreen prompts to finish installing Rebuy.
- Click Shopping Cart in the left-hand menu.
- Click Install to add the Rebuy JS to your shopping cart.
Does Rebuy track engagement analytics?
Yes. When you install the widget it will automatically track CTAs and click-throughs.
Can I add the intelligent cross-sell widget to my product pages?
Yes. Simply click Product Page in the left-hand menu and then click Install to add the cross-sell widget to your product pages.
Can I see a demo video?
Yes. You can view a demo and other videos on the Rebuy site.
Can I customize the widget?
Yes. You can watch the following video which explains how to customize the widget.
How much does it cost?
It depends on your monthly order volume. For the full pricing table, visit Pricing.
Does Rebuy have an API?
Yes. Rebuy has an API so you can add intelligent cross-selling to nearly any context. For example, product pages, emails, funnels, account pages, shopping carts, and more. Your development team can create keys and code using the JSON endpoints.
Are merchants using Rebuy today?
Yes. For example, Ora Organic uses cross-sells on their product and cart pages. Visit their site to see the app in action.
Contact Rebuy if you have any questions about the Rebuy app.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us