Rebuy allows you to reduce customer churn, increase sales, and keep your customers happy. With intelligent features like the ability to send out email marketing campaigns, or offer both single and multi-variant products through post-checkout upsells, Rebuy allows you to maximize your customer’s subscription experience.
Rebuy is an upsell integration that increases average order value and exposes customers to new products.
- Reduce customer churn through fully customizable email templates to offer customers a discount code or free gift upon reactivation.
- Schedule emails to follow up with customers based on the days since they churned, and utilize the optional direct integration with Klaviyo.
- Increase the average subscription value using the Rebuy admin to create custom rulesets to upsell both one-time and subscription products.
- Increase recurring revenue with prefilled subscription checkout links, and distribute unique discount codes to customers.
- Optimize ROAS by leveraging Rebuy’s built-in sales analytics features.
- Generate extra sales post-purchase by offering special offers at the ReCharge checkout page or utilize Rebuy’s high converting popups.
- Install Rebuy for ReCharge from the Rebuy Integration page.
- Follow all onscreen prompts to finish installing Rebuy.
- Click Shopping Cart in the left-hand menu.
- Click Install to add the Rebuy JS to your shopping cart.
Does Rebuy track engagement analytics?
Yes. When you install the widget it will automatically track CTAs and click throughs.
Can I add the intelligent cross-sell widget to my product pages?
Yes. Simply click Product Page in the left-hand menu and then click Install to add the cross-sell widget to your product pages.
Can I see a demo video?
Yes. You can view a demo and other videos on the Rebuy site.
Can I customize the widget?
Yes. You can watch the following video which explains how to customize the widget.
How much does it cost?
It depends on your monthly order volume. For the full pricing table, visit Pricing.
Does Rebuy have an API?
Yes. Rebuy has an API so you can add intelligent cross-selling to nearly any context. For example, product pages, emails, funnels, account pages, shopping carts, and more. Your development team can create keys and code using the JSON endpoints.
Are merchants using Rebuy today?
Yes. For example, Ora Organic uses cross-sells on their product and cart pages. Visit their site to see the app in action.
Contact Above Market if you have any questions about the Rebuy app.