Rebuy Engine empowers Shopify stores of all sizes to offer personalized shopping experiences designed to increase conversions, boost order values, and retain more customers using intelligent upsells, cross-sells, and post-purchase follow-ups.
Recharge customers can try Rebuy free for 45 days by accepting this special offer.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
- Add personalized, AI recommended subscriptions in the merchant portal.
- Boost subscription sales using Rebuy’s Switch to Subscription feature.
- Generate extra sales post-purchase with special offers on the Recharge thank you page or via Rebuy’s high-converting pop-ups.
- Increase average subscription value with add-ons at checkout.
- Increase recurring subscription revenue with prefilled marketing links that auto-apply discount codes and land shoppers on the PDP, cart, or checkout.
- Offer discount codes and free gifts upon reactivation.
- Reduce churn with 1-Click subscription win-back campaigns.
- Schedule follow-up emails based on days since churn, and optionally integrate directly with Klaviyo.
- Boost customer lifetime value by empowering customers to upgrade to a subscription with Rebuy's Smart Cart.
Before you start
If your store was converted from the Recharge Checkout on Shopify to the Shopify Checkout Integration, follow these steps prior to install:
- Navigate to your Rebuy admin, click Integrations and select Recharge.
- Change the checkout setting from Recharge Checkout to Shopify Checkout.
- Save to confirm.
- Install Rebuy for Recharge from the Rebuy Integration page.
- Follow all onscreen prompts to finish installing Rebuy.
- Click Shopping Cart in the left-hand menu.
- Click Install to add the Rebuy JS to your shopping cart.
Does Rebuy track engagement analytics?
Yes. When you install the widget it will automatically track CTAs and click-throughs.
Can I get a Rebuy Demo?
How much does Rebuy cost?
It depends on your monthly order volume. For the full pricing table, visit Rebuy's pricing page.
Does Rebuy have an API?
Yes. Rebuy has an API so you can add intelligent cross-selling to nearly any context. For example, product pages, emails, funnels, account pages, shopping carts, and more. Your development team can create keys and code using the JSON endpoints.
Are merchants using Rebuy today?
Yes. For example, Ora Organic uses cross-sells on their product and cart pages. Visit their website to see the app in action.
Contact Rebuy if you have any questions about the Rebuy app.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us