The ReCharge Theme Engine will allow you to customize the interface of your store's ReCharge Customer Portal. This portal is a series of pages and controls that allow your customers to view or modify their subscription, change their billing information, or review their order history. With the editor, you'll be able to tailor the look and feel of this portal to fit your store's style and branding.
For more information, visit the Theme Engine guide.
Beta status and requirements
Currently, the Theme Engine beta is closed.
If you would like more information or would like to add yourself to the waitlist, you will need to fill out the Theme Engine form.
The current requirements for joining the beta:
- Be on the ReCharge Pro Plan or a ReCharge Partner.
- Working with an experienced developer who has worked in Shopify's Liquid code and the ReCharge API.
- Have at least one customer with one active subscription.
- Have attempted to customize the Customer Portal before.
- If you are currently in the V1 beta, developer documentation can be found here.
- If you have been invited to the V2 alpha, developer documentation can be accessed here.
You will also need a beta code to access. If you have not received your beta code, please reach out in the dedicated #public_theme_editor Slack channel.