Shipping FAQ and Troubleshooting
Shopify Checkout integration BigCommerce Recharge Checkout on Shopify
The linked guides highlight many frequently asked questions about Shipping. For general setup information, refer to Configuring shipping settings for the Recharge Checkout if you're using the Recharge Checkout on Shopify or BigCommerce, or Setting up shipping for the Shopify Checkout Integration.
Note: Merchants using the Shopify Checkout Integration can now access the shipping settings page within Recharge to retain shipping rates and to enable Recharge's Shopify Shipping Profiles. Merchants using Shopify Checkout Integration who have not enabled Shopify Shipping Profiles must set up and control shipping rates and settings directly within Shopify.
- Are there any countries that I can't ship to when using BigCommerce and Shopify?
- Can I set specific shipping rates based on what my customer has in their cart?
- Can I use the Shopify Local Pickup and Delivery function with Recharge?
- How can I remove shipping to sell only digital products?
- How does Recharge handle shipping for prepaid orders?
- Is it possible to set up separate rates for customers located outside of the contiguous US?
- Is there a way to restrict shipping to PO boxes?
- Which third-party apps for shipping integrations does Recharge allow?
- Why are my price-based rates coming through incorrectly for my orders?
- Why do my new shipping rates only apply to new orders?
- Why is the same shipping rate displayed twice in the checkout?
- With a specific country, can I prevent new customers from checking out and ship only to existing customers?
Was this article helpful?2 out of 2 found this helpful
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us