Once the migration is complete, but prior to recurring order processing, you must complete the post-migration checklist. This will ensure that data has been reviewed and confirmed as accurate. This checklist provides information on where to locate your data and important areas to review. When you have verified the data from the migration, the Recharge team can remove the hold on your store.
Step 1 - Download exports
You will need to download a copy of the following exports:
- Subscriptions - All
- Customers - Shipping Addresses
- Charges - Queued
- Orders - Pre-paid Queued
To download your exports:
- In the merchant portal, click the wrench icon and select Exports.
- Click Create Export.
- In the Select Export Type dropdown, select one of the exports listed above.
- Name the export, enter your email address, and enter a date range that encompasses all of your data (the date range is only applicable for some exports).
- Select Create Export.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the exports listed above.
Step 2 - Review exports data
The exports will be sent as attachments to the email address you specified. Refer to the table below to accurately review the downloaded exports.
What to review
|Subscriptions - All||
|Customers - Shipping Addresses||
|Charges - Queued||
|Orders - Pre-paid Queued||
Step 3 - Spot check data in Recharge
- Navigate to the Orders section in the merchant portal.
- Click the Upcoming tab and confirm there are no charges in the past, and check upcoming charge dates to ensure they are correct.
- Click the Charge errors and Pre-paid errors tabs to resolve any errors based on the error listed. If there are a large number of errors, contact the Recharge Migrations team for assistance.
- Navigate to the Customers section in the merchant portal and open a customer.
- Confirm the customer's subscription items are accurate.
- Click Payment methods to ensure the card data is present.
- Click Subscriptions to return to the subscriptions page. Click See details next to the Address ID.
- Confirm the charge dates and shipping address are both correct.
- Confirm the price, shipping, taxes, and discounts in the subscription.
- Confirm the recurring properties and line item properties (if applicable).
- If the customer has pre-paid subscriptions, confirm that the shipment dates and upcoming charge date are correct. Ensure it shows the correct number of upcoming shipments and the correct shipment dates.
Step 4 - Contact Recharge
Once you are finished reviewing your data, contact the Recharge Migrations team to confirm completion. The hold will be removed from your account and processing will proceed as normal.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us