Once the migration is complete, but prior to recurring order processing, you must complete the post-migration checklist. This will ensure that data has been reviewed and confirmed as accurate. This checklist provides information on where to locate your data and important areas to review.
Step 1 - Download exports
You will need to download a copy of the following exports:
- Subscriptions - All
- Customers - Shipping Addresses
- Charges - Queued
- Orders - Prepaid Queued
To download your exports:
- In the merchant portal, click Data and select Exports.
- Click Create Export.
- In the Select Export Type dropdown, select one of the exports listed above.
- Name the export, enter your email address, and enter a date range that encompasses all of your data (the date range is only applicable for some exports).
- Select Create Export.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the exports listed above.
Step 2 - Review exports data
The exports will be sent as attachments to the email address you specified. Refer to the table below to accurately review the downloaded exports.
What to review
|Subscriptions - All||
|Customers - Shipping Addresses||
|Charges - Queued||
|Orders - Prepaid Queued||
Step 3 - Spot check data in Recharge
- In the merchant portal, click Orders.
- Click the Upcoming tab and confirm there are no charges in the past, and check upcoming charge dates to ensure they are correct.
- Click the Charge errors and Prepaid errors tabs to resolve any errors based on the error listed. If there are a large number of errors, contact the Recharge Migrations team for assistance.
- In the merchant portal, locate and open a customer's account.
- Confirm the customer's subscription items are accurate.
- Click Payment methods to ensure the card data is present.
- Click Subscriptions to return to the subscriptions page. Click See details next to the Address ID.
- Confirm the charge dates and shipping address are both correct.
- Confirm the subscription's price, shipping, taxes, and discounts.
- Confirm the recurring properties and line item properties (if applicable).
- If the customer has prepaid subscriptions, confirm that the shipment dates and upcoming charge dates are correct. Ensure it shows the correct number of upcoming shipments and the correct shipment dates.
Step 4 - Bundles migrations
If migrating bundles: Export bundle selections and confirm your selections appear as expected.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us