Built for ecommerce, Enquire enables you to gain valuable qualitative insights about your customers immediately after they purchase. This guide provides instructions on installing the Enquire app on your Recharge subscription confirmation page.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Use the default question “How did you hear about us?” to collect invaluable data around your marketing efforts and attribution.
- Automatically compare survey results against average order value and total revenue to find your most profitable channels.
- Compare individual customer answers with your referral sources and UTM parameters.
- Update possible answers to match your marketing efforts. Enable or disable the ability for customers to write in an "Other" response.
- Customize your survey question from our default “How did you hear about us?”
- Choose to only show your survey to new customers
- Customize the survey confirmation message to your liking – even include a discount code for future purchase.
See an example
Enquire's Recharge integration allows you to easily embed your post-purchase survey directly onto Recharge's subscription confirmation page.
Connect Recharge and Enquire
- Click the Integrations tab on the Enquire admin page.
- Locate Recharge and click Enable.
- You'll be presented with an installation code. Copy the code and open the Recharge app.
- Open your merchant portal and select Storefront. Confirm that you are on the Checkout settings page.
- Scroll down until you find the section labeled Thank you page. Paste the Enquire code into this box.
- Click Save.
Reach out to Enquire if you have any questions or require support.