If you are having trouble accessing the ReCharge app in Shopify or making changes within the app, the issue may be related to your browser. This guide provides a list of supported browsers and tips for troubleshooting browser issues.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari for iOS
- Google Chrome for Android
Troubleshooting browser issues
If you are having trouble accessing ReCharge or making changes, check the following:
- Check that you’re using a supported browser.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date and you are using the latest available version.
- Try accessing ReCharge from a different browser. If you do not encounter the same issue, the problem is likely isolated to the first browser.
- Open the ReCharge app in incognito or a private browser. It will turn off extensions or add-ons that may affect ReCharge.
If the issue does not appear in a private browser or when using a different browser, try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Clear your cache. For more information, visit Refresh your cache.
- Disable browser extensions and add-ons.
If you are still encountering issues, reach out to the ReCharge support team and we will continue investigating. Please forward any screenshots or video as this will assist in troubleshooting.