If you are having trouble accessing the Recharge app or making changes within the app, the issue may be related to your browser. This guide provides a list of supported browsers and tips for troubleshooting browser issues.
Troubleshoot browser issues
If you are having trouble accessing Recharge or making changes, check the following:
- Check that you’re using a supported browser.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date and you are using the latest available version.
- Try accessing Recharge from a different browser. If you do not encounter the same issue, the problem is likely isolated to the first browser.
- Open the Recharge app in incognito or a private browser. It will turn off extensions or add-ons that may affect Recharge.
If the issue does not appear in a private browser or when using a different browser, try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Clear your cache. For more information, visit Refresh your cache.
- Make sure to update your browser to the latest version.
- Disable browser extensions and add-ons.
If you are still encountering issues, reach out to the Recharge support team and we will continue investigating. Please forward any screenshots or video as this will assist in troubleshooting.
I am getting the message "Sign in with your Shopify store"
This can happen when cookies are disabled in your browser, specifically in Google Chrome.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings (the three vertical dots).
- Click Settings.
- Under Privacy and security click Cookies and other site data.
- Click the radio button for Allow all cookies.
The settings may be different depending on your browser. Visit Enable cookies to see an explanation on how to enable and disable third-party cookies.
I see a blank page when accessing the app
Some browsers may block pop-ups or redirections. If you encounter a blank page while accessing the Recharge app, you may need to enable pop-ups to access the website:
If you are using Chrome, you can also click the Pop-up blocker icon and disable the settings. Access the page by clicking the link provided.
If you are using Safari (version: 14.1.1), you may need to edit your privacy settings.
- Click Safari in the top menu and select Preferences.
- Click Privacy in the pop-up.
- Deselect Prevent cross-site tracking and Block all cookies.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us