If you are having trouble accessing the ReCharge app in Shopify or making changes within the app, the issue may be related to your browser. This guide provides a list of supported browsers and tips for troubleshooting browser issues.
Troubleshooting browser issues
If you are having trouble accessing ReCharge or making changes, check the following:
- Check that you’re using a supported browser.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date and you are using the latest available version.
- Try accessing ReCharge from a different browser. If you do not encounter the same issue, the problem is likely isolated to the first browser.
- Open the ReCharge app in incognito or a private browser. It will turn off extensions or add-ons that may affect ReCharge.
If the issue does not appear in a private browser or when using a different browser, try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Clear your cache. For more information, visit Refresh your cache.
- Make sure to update your browser to the latest version.
- Disable browser extensions and add-ons.
If you are still encountering issues, reach out to the ReCharge support team and we will continue investigating. Please forward any screenshots or video as this will assist in troubleshooting.
I am getting the message "Sign in with your Shopify store"
This can happen when cookies are disabled in your browser, specifically on Chrome.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under Privacy and security click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Turn Allow sites to save and read cookie data on.
The settings may be different depending on your browser. Visit Enable cookies to see an explanation on how to enable and disable 3rd party cookies.
If you just see a login screen:
Occasionally based on the browser you are using you may run into an issue when logging into the ReCharge app through Shopify.
Because of the way that ReCharge is embedded within the iframe on the Shopify dashboard some versions of Safari can't handle it and block the content. Our development team is making an option to not embed the iframe which can help get rid of this issue in the future.
If you are having issues, reach out to the ReCharge support team to help with further debugging.