Recapture is an abandoned cart recovery and email marketing app for Shopify. This app helps you recover lost customer revenue in your store through abandoned cart emails, review reminders, winbacks and more. This guide provides instructions on integrating Recapture with Recharge.
- Quickly setup abandoned cart emails using our default timing and content.
- Drag and drop email editor makes email changes easy for non-technical users.
- Improve your abandoned cart recovery rates by asking for emails during the Add to Cart button click with a popup.
- Easily add Shopify discounts to emails that will automatically include the discount when they come back for checkout.
- Track campaign performance with UTM parameters per campaign.
- View performance metrics for your store and per campaign on the Recapture dashboard in just a click or two.
- Watch the Live Cart Feed to see exactly what your customers are doing and have already done on the site.
- Increase customer lifetime value with Winback emails.
- Increase sales by getting more social proof with Review Reminder emails.
- Use Custom HTML and Custom Sender domains.
Connect Recharge and Recapture
- If you haven't done so already, create your Recapture account first.
- Once you've done that, login to your account.
- Inside Recapture, click on the Account Settings link in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the Integrations section and next to Recharge Payments click the Integrate button.
- Read the Recapture for Recharge Payments app installation instructions and when ready click Install.
- After installing the Recapture app for Recharge Payments app you’ll see the steps needed to add the Recapture tracking code to your Recharge Payments account.
- Once you’ve completed the final integration steps click Finish to return to the Recapture account settings page.
- You're done!
Post installation steps
After installing Recapture you can check the following features:
- Activate your abandoned cart email campaigns
- You must activate the campaigns, no emails will be sent automatically until you do!
- Send abandoned cart emails to imported carts from Shopify (for carts abandoned BEFORE you installed Recapture)
- Turn on the Add to Cart Popup to maximize email collection for abandoned carts
- Look at Winbacks for previous customers who haven't bought in over 30 days
- Use Review Booster to collect more reviews for your products
This integration is built and supported by the Recapture App team. For questions or help troubleshooting, please reach out to Recapture support.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us