Recharge offers live chat support as part of our standard support offering. Scheduled phone support is available to merchants through our Enhanced support add-on. This guide provides an overview for accessing email, live chat, and phone support.
Access phone support
Access support features
- Visit the Recharge support contact page.
- Enter your store's .myshopify.com or .mybigcommerce.com URL (i.e. storename.myshopify.com or storename.mybigcommerce.com), or your custom domain (i.e. storename.com). If you are not sure or haven't registered with Recharge yet, click Proceed as guest.
- You will see the support channel option matching your support plan. Select the desired option to get in touch with support.
If you select Email ticket, you will be prompted to complete the form to provide more information. Support availability for email is offered 24 hours per day, seven days a week.
If you select Start a chat, you will see a pop-up requesting your name and email address. Enter your details and click Start to begin the chat with a support agent.
Support availability for chat is offered 24 hours per day, seven days a week. Please note that chats are primarily for context gathering, with resolutions provided in follow-up emails.
Schedule a call
If you are on the Enhanced support plan and select Schedule a call, you will be presented with a form to help schedule your call request:
- Make sure to include your e-mail address, store URL, and a detailed description of the issue or question you would like to discuss.
- Include three 30-minute time slots and the date you would like to be contacted. A support team member will reach out to confirm your time slot and send you relevant call details, including a phone number and access link.
- Attach any relevant documents that will assist in the call and resolving your issue.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us