Who is NoFraud?
In 2018, credit card fraud losses were an estimated $24.26 Billion. With every data breach that occurs (almost 4,000 reported data breaches in 2019), more stolen credit card data is dumped on the dark web, with bad actors ready to use those stolen cards on online stores without adequate fraud protection. As a result, online businesses need to protect their stores against credit card fraud.
With fraudster getting more creative, many online businesses find themselves struggling with these three big challenges:
- Fraud Chargeback losses
- Spending a lot of resources screening orders to prevent fraud losses
- Good orders are often declined due to suspicions of fraud, upsetting valid customers
NoFraud is an online fraud prevention company that offers a solution to these problems: Fusing advanced machine learning with human intelligence, NoFraud allows you to ship out more orders quickly, without fear of fraud, backed by our chargeback guarantee.
How does NoFraud help my business?
- NoFraud eliminates your fraud chargeback liability: If you get a fraud chargeback on an order we passed, NoFraud will pay you back.
- Increase Efficiency: Eliminate the tedious manual fraud review: All review is completed in-house by NoFraud, allowing you to focus on what you do best - selling your product. The NoFraud solution is 100% automated within Shopify and Recharge, so you never have to chase down a UPS truck, trying to retrieve a fraud order your team accidentally fulfilled.
- Ship out more orders: Our proactive, Sherlock-Holmes level analyst reviews allow you to safely ship out high risk orders, you would have cancelled due to suspicions of fraud. Yes, the order below was shipped out. No, a fraud chargeback did not occur on this order.
*Flexibility on which orders to screen: You can choose to include or exclude non-credit card transactions (Paypal, Amazon Pay).
*Customer-managed Blacklist and Whitelist (can be used for non-fraud related purposes ex: block customers that keep buying and returning product)
*Customized Review Process: adjust our review settings to suit your company's preferences
*Phone & Email support
*Detailed reporting on order statuses, review results, fraud attempts etc.
*Phone order screening
*Flexible pricing plans
*2-week free trial
How can NoFraud screen my ReCharge orders?
- Install the NoFraud app from the App store
- Create a NoFraud account (part of the app-store setup process)
- In the Settings page, click “Advanced
- In the Shopify Third Party Configuration section, click “Recharge”
- Click the Enable Button below. The enable button will send a request to Recharge to send additional data back to Shopify for NOFraud to use in its decisioning.
- Clicking the blue link above gives permission to NoFraud to cancel and refund the fraudulent orders. If you would like to enable that feature, click that link.
- Testing: Create a test subscription order on your store with the email address email@example.com. That should simulate a NoFraud “Fail”. Confirm that the order has been screened by NoFraud, cancelled and refunded (if option 2 was selected).
For any support inquiries, please contact Info@nofraud.com