NoFraud is an industry-leading ecommerce fraud prevention and detection software that reduces false positives with a guaranteed decision and chargeback protection.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
What is NoFraud?
In 2018, credit card fraud losses were an estimated $24.26 billion. With every data breach that occurs (almost 4,000 reported data breaches in 2019), more stolen credit card data is dumped on the dark web, with bad actors ready to use those stolen cards on online stores without adequate fraud protection. As a result, online businesses need to protect their stores against credit card fraud.
With fraudsters getting more creative, many online businesses find themselves struggling with these three big challenges:
- Fraud Chargeback losses.
- Spending a lot of resources screening orders to prevent fraud losses.
- Good orders are often declined due to suspicions of fraud, upsetting valid customers.
NoFraud is an online fraud prevention company that offers a solution to these problems. Fusing advanced machine learning with human intelligence, NoFraud allows you to ship out more orders quickly, without fear of fraud, backed by the chargeback guarantee.
How does NoFraud help businesses?
- NoFraud eliminates your fraud chargeback liability. If you get a fraud chargeback on an order we passed, NoFraud will pay you back.
- Increase efficiency by eliminating the tedious manual fraud review. All reviews are completed in-house by NoFraud. The NoFraud solution is 100% automated within Shopify and Recharge, so you never have to chase down a UPS truck, trying to retrieve a fraud order your team accidentally fulfilled.
- Ship out more orders with their proactive, Sherlock-Holmes level analyst that allows you to safely ship out high risk orders, that you would have canceled due to suspicions of fraud. For example, the order below was shipped out and a fraud chargeback did not occur on this order.
- Flexibility on which orders to screen: You can choose to include or exclude non-credit card transactions (Paypal, Amazon Pay).
- Customer-managed Blacklist and Whitelist (can be used for non-fraud-related purposes such as blocking customers that keep buying and returning products).
- Customized Review Process. Adjust the review settings to suit your company's preferences.
- Phone and email support.
- Detailed reporting on order statuses, review results, fraud attempts, etc.
- Phone order screening.
- Flexible pricing plans.
- Two-week free trial.
Set up NoFraud to screen your Recharge orders
- Install the NoFraud app from the Shopify App Store.
- Create a NoFraud account (part of the app-store setup process).
- Click Settings and select Advanced.
- In the Shopify Third Party Configuration section, click Recharge.
- Click Enable to send a request to Recharge to send additional data back to Shopify for NoFraud to use in its decisioning.
- Optional - Click the URL link to give permission to NoFraud to cancel and refund the fraudulent orders.
- Create a test subscription order on your store with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. This simulates a NoFraud “Fail.” Confirm that the order has been screened by NoFraud, canceled, and refunded (if option 2 was selected).
For any support inquiries, contact NoFraud directly.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us