SendGrid is a cloud-based SMTP (Single Mail Transfer Protocol) provider that delivers your transactional emails through the world's largest cloud-based email delivery platform. SendGrid manages all of the technical details, from scaling the infrastructure to ISP outreach and reputation monitoring to whitelist services and real-time analytics.
Supported Features on SendGrid
Track delivery rates, open rates, and click-through rates for all of your email notifications.
Access a data-rich activity feed, aggregate statistics, and monitor your sender reputation.
Calculate email ROI for each customer touchpoint.
A/B test notifications to improve open and click-through rates.
To integrate SendGrid and Recharge, you will need to get a SendGrid API Key:
- Signup for an Email API Plan with SendGrid.
- Go to Settings and click API Keys.
- Create API Key, give it Full Access, and name it Recharge.
- Copy the API key.
With the API Key generated, you need to add it to Recharge to enable the integration.
- Select Apps in the merchant portal and choose Marketplace from the drop-down list.
- Locate SendGrid from the list of available integrations and click Get.
- Paste the SendGrid API key, and click Activate.
Notifications are still modified and styled within Recharge. If you have any questions about the content or styling of your email notifications, reach out to Recharge support.
If you have any questions regarding email deliverability or analytics, reach out to SendGrid support.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us