Some Recharge features, such as UTM parameter support, require the newest version of the subscription-cart-footer.liquid file in Shopify. This guide provides instructions to identify which version of the file is installed on your Shopify theme.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
Identify your file version
- Log into the Shopify Admin.
- Click Online Store.
- On the theme you are working with, click Actions and then Edit code.
- In the left-hand panel, click Snippets.
- Click the subscription-cart-footer.liquid file in the file directory under snippets.
- At the top of the code viewer, you should find a section identifying which version of the file is installed on your theme.
Contact Recharge support if you are having trouble locating the file version.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us