Some ReCharge features, such as UTM parameter support, require the newest version of the subscription-cart-footer.liquid file. This guide provides instructions to identify which version of the file is installed on your Shopify theme.
Identify your file version
- Log into the Shopify Admin.
- Click Online Store.
- On the theme you are working with, click Actions and then Edit code.
- In the left-hand panel, click Snippets.
- Click the subscription-cart-footer.liquid file in the file directory under snippets.
- At the top of the code viewer, you should find a section identifying which version of the file is installed on your theme.
If you are having trouble locating the file version, reach out to ReCharge support.