ReCharge is the leading platform to launch and scale your subscription business on Shopify. You can easily get started with ReCharge in under 7 minutes. This guide will provide resources as you get started with ReCharge, walking you through your initial set-up from installing the app to setting up your payment processor.
Start with ReCharge for free
ReCharge is free to use through the first $100,000 USD in processed transactions. This means merchants of all sizes can launch and scale their subscription business on the leading solution.
You can sign up for ReCharge through the Shopify App Store.
Upgrade at any time
- Choose the level of support you need to accelerate the growth of your subscription business. All merchants get access to our Help Center and e-mail support. Upgrade to paid add-ons for additional support times, chat triage support, and phone triage support.
- Want to fully customize the subscription experience with additional features and access to the API? Consider signing up for ReCharge Pro.
Install the app
You can download the ReCharge app from the Shopify App Store.
Watch a video
- The app will walk you through your initial set-up steps, including setting up your first ruleset and connecting your payment processor.
- The ReCharge subscription widget will be automatically integrated into your theme. Don't see the widget on your storefront? Just reach out to us.
Create your first ruleset
Your subscription products require parameters to determine the length of the subscription, how frequently product is delivered, reduced pricing, and more.
- Determine what type of subscription you will offer.
- Create your ruleset by selecting your products, setting subscription type, adding a price incentive, and more.
- Customize your rulesets further by setting a charge day or a cut-off date.
Set up your payment processor
All subscription payments are handled by third-party payment processors through the ReCharge checkout. Sign-up with one of our integrated services to begin collecting payments.
Already have an account?
- Connect Stripe, Braintree, or Authorize.net to your ReCharge account.
- Need to offer Paypal? You can set up Paypal with Braintree while also using Stripe or Authorize.net.
- Enable Apple Pay with Stripe or Braintree and Google Pay with Stripe.
Tour the app
- Before launching your subscription products, refer to the Pre-launch checklist for helpful tips on other ReCharge settings.
- Check out other videos in the ReCharge video library.
- Learn more about the order process between ReCharge and Shopify.