ReCharge is excited to announce that we will be rolling out a new and improved version of our CSV exports over the next couple of weeks, starting on June 26, 2020.
The new CSV exports have been re-built from the ground up to scale with your ever expanding data needs. We’ve made significant improvements in speed, accuracy, and handling of larger file sizes.
The Export Builder tool is currently in open beta. If you are interested in joining the beta, reach out to ReCharge Support.
Before you start
- Data found in previous exports are now available in new and updated CSVs. Visit our Available Exports in the Exports Builder page for a breakdown of exports.
- If you are preparing a CSV for a bulk action, please use the previous version of the exports. The old exports can be accessed from Settings > Exports and clicking Access the old export page here.
- Processed charge and order exports will only span the previous 12 months. If you require data from beyond this date range, use the Old Exports or reach out to ReCharge Support.
Create exports using the Export builder tool
- In the ReCharge Dashboard, click the wrench icon.
- Select Exports.
- Click Create Exports.
- Under Select export type, click the dropdown and select your desired export.
- Enter in a custom export name (optional) and your e-mail address. On some reports, you can choose to select a date range of up to 90 days.
- Click Create export.
Once your export is created, a download link will be sent to the email address provided in the Exports tool.
You can also download a copy of the export from the main Exports page. Click the download icon under Actions to download the file as a CSV.
Note: Exports will only be available for download on the Exports page for 2 hours. The Export link sent by email is accessible at any time.
To delete exports from the main Exports page, click the trashcan icon under Actions. Review the pop-up and select Delete export.
To see a list of available exports, visit Available exports in the Export Builder.