The Export Builder is used to create and download CSV files with customer, order and subscription data. This guide outlines how to create and manage exports using the export builder tool.
Before you start
- Data found in previous exports are now available in new and updated CSVs. Visit our Available Exports in the Exports Builder page for a breakdown of exports.
- Processed charge and order exports will only span the previous 12 months. If you require data from beyond this date range, use the Old Exports or reach out to Recharge Support.
Create exports using the Export builder tool
- Select Exports in the merchant portal.
- Click Create Exports.
- Under Select export type, click the dropdown and select your desired export.
- Enter in a custom export name (optional) and your e-mail address. On some reports, you can choose to select a date range of up to 90 days.
- Click Create export.
Once your export is created, a download link will be sent to the email address provided in the Exports tool.
You can also download a copy of the export from the main Exports page. Click the download icon under Actions to download the file as a CSV.
To delete exports from the main Exports page, click the trashcan icon under Actions. Review the pop-up and select Delete export.
To see a list of available exports, visit Available exports in the Export Builder.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us