If a customer is subscribed to a number of subscription products, you may want to make changes in bulk rather than adjusting each product one-by-one. This article explains how to use the new bulk edit feature to make changes on all products in a customer's account at once.
Using the bulk edit function
- Search and select the customer from your Customers tab in the ReCharge Dashboard.
- Next to the subscription products, check all subscription products you would like to update. Select the top checkbox if you'd like to auto-select all products within the Address.
- From the Actions drop-down, select your desired update.
- From the Actions dropdown, select your desired bulk action to change the next charge date, delivery frequency, cancel selected subscriptions or re-activate previously cancelled subscriptions.
- Depending on your selection, you will be prompted to enter in your desired change. When entered, click Update to update all selected subscriptions.
Is this feature available in the API?
Yes. To view this endpoint, visit Bulk update subscriptions in the API documentation.
Can I skip subscriptions in bulk?
At the moment with the beta, this is not possible. However, this option is being explored by our Development team and will be added in the future.