Congratulations on receiving your first subscription order! While it’s certainly a cause for celebration, you might be wondering what comes next? This guide has you covered. On this page, we will go more into managing your orders, your customers, and understanding your analytics so that you can continue to grow your subscription business into your second order and beyond.
Manage your subscription orders
Understanding the ReCharge order flow is important for your order management. When an order is created through ReCharge, the fulfillment of the order takes place on Shopify while the management of existing and future recurring orders happens in ReCharge. Learn more about navigating the orders section on ReCharge.
Understanding order, subscription, and customer status to know how to effectively manage your subscription orders.
Customize how ReCharge handles product inventory.
- Control how card declines and order errors are handled to help reduce churn.
Learn about customer management
When a customer creates a subscription order through ReCharge, a customer account is automatically created where they can access and manage their subscriptions. Learn about how you can manage customer accounts and change customer settings to suit your business’s needs.
The customer accounts guides takes you through the basics on how customer accounts work with Shopify.
Learn about the Customer Retention Strategy feature on ReCharge.
- Utilize the customer history view and actions report to keep track of customer events.
Understand your subscription’s performance with ReCharge Analytics
ReCharge offers an in-house analytics platform for merchants using ReCharge. This includes information such as your recurring sales, total sales and your chart count. Basic Analytics are offered to all merchants using ReCharge while Enhanced Analytics is available for merchants on the ReCharge Pro Plan.
Learn more about the analytics information available on the ReCharge Analytics page.
- Expand your data pool by integrating with Google Analytics or Littledata.
Tip: View the 2020 State of Physical Subscriptions Commerce Report for valuable insights on industry trends.
Familiarize yourself with ReCharge tools
ReCharge offers a number of tools and ReCharge-built integrations to help you manage your customers, orders, and subscription products.
- Accidentally deleted a subscription product in Shopify? Use the Variant Fixer Tool to re-assign subscription products to your subscribers.
- Want to offer a free trial to your customers? Set-up a ReCharge Workflow
Explore third-party integrations
Bring your subscription business to new levels by integrating with other third-party apps. Combine your subscriptions with upsells, inventory management, marketing, reporting, and more!
- Check out the ReCharge Integrations directory and search based on category.
- Review the list of apps we directly integrate with and a few we work with out-of-the-box.