Recharge Shipping Zones allow you to set up shipping zones and rates directly in the Recharge admin, as well as import rates directly from third-party integrations.
This guide will walk you through setting up a shipping zone to display rates from supported third-party integrations.
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
Before you start
- Recharge Shipping Rates are currently compatible with Advanced Shipping Rules, Bespoke Shipping, and Passport Shipping for Shopify merchants, and ShipStation for BigCommerce merchants.
- You can import shipping rates from Shopify to pull rates from unsupported integrations.
- You will need to have the third-party integration configured in Recharge before you can add the shipping rate to your shipping zone.
- Shopify merchants will need to have the Advanced shipping settings feature enabled before you can configure shipping rates from a third-party integration.
Add a third-party shipping rate
You must ensure that the third-party integration is configured in Recharge before you add the shipping rate to a zone.
Step 1 - Access Recharge Shipping Zones
- Navigate to the Recharge Settings menu and select Shipping.
- Select Manage zones from the Shipping zones section of the Shipping settings page.
Step 2 - Add or select a shipping zone
- Select Add shipping zone to create a new shipping zone, or select a previously existing zone.
- Select Add rate.
- Select Use a third-party app to calculate rates.
- Select your third-party app from the drop-down menu.
- Select Save to save the rate.
Once added, any shipping rates configured in the third-party integration will display at the Recharge checkout.