Recharge Shipping Zones and Rates allow you to set up shipping zones and rates directly within Recharge, as well as import rates from third-party integrations. This guide covers setting up a shipping zone to display rates from supported third-party integrations.
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
If you're using the Shopify Checkout Integration, Recharge Shipping Zones and Rates are not compatible. You must set up and maintain your shipping settings in Shopify, refer to the Setting up shipping for the Shopify Checkout Integration.
Before you start
- Recharge Shipping Zones and Rates are compatible with Advanced Shipping Rules, Bespoke Shipping, and Passport Shipping for Shopify merchants, ShipStation for BigCommerce merchants, and ShipperHQ for both ecommerce platforms.
- Import shipping rates from Shopify to pull rates from unsupported integrations.
- You must have the third-party integration configured in Recharge before you can add the shipping rate to your shipping zone.
- Shopify merchants must have the Advanced shipping settings feature enabled before you can configure shipping rates from a third-party integration.
Add a third-party shipping rate
Ensure that the third-party integration is configured in Recharge before adding the shipping rate to a zone.
Step 1 - Access Recharge Shipping Zones
- Click Settings in your merchant portal and select Shipping.
- Select Manage zones from the Shipping zones section.
Step 2 - Add or select a shipping zone
Any shipping rates configured in the third-party integration displayed at the Recharge checkout.
- Select Add shipping zone to create a new shipping zone. Proceed to step 2 if you are using an existing zone.
- Select Add rate.
- Select Use a third-party app to calculate rates.
- Select your third-party app from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
Remove third-party rates
Rates must be removed before the third-party shipping app can be removed from Installed Apps.
Step 1 - Remove rates
In the merchant portal, click Settings and select Shipping.
Click Manage zones and locate the rates tied to the third-party app.
- Click the gear icon and select Delete rate to remove.
Step 2 - Remove the app integration
Once rates are removed the integration can be removed from Apps.
- In the merchant portal, click Apps and select Installed.
- Select the third-party shipping app you have installed and click the trash can icon to remove.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us