Recharge Shipping Zones and Rates allow you to set up shipping zones and rates directly within Recharge, as well as import rates from third-party integrations. This guide walks you through setting up a shipping zone to display rates from supported third-party integrations.
- This guide is applicable to merchants using the Recharge Checkout on Shopify or BigCommerce.
- If you're using the Shopify Checkout Integration, Recharge Shipping Zones and Rates are not compatible. You must set up and maintain your shipping settings in Shopify, refer to the dedicated guide for setting up shipping.
Before you start
- Recharge Shipping Zones and Rates are currently compatible with Advanced Shipping Rules, Bespoke Shipping, and Passport Shipping for Shopify merchants, ShipStation for BigCommerce merchants, and ShipperHQ for both ecommerce platforms.
- You can import shipping rates from Shopify to pull rates from unsupported integrations.
- You will need to have the third-party integration configured in Recharge before you can add the shipping rate to your shipping zone.
- Shopify merchants must have the Advanced shipping settings feature enabled before you can configure shipping rates from a third-party integration.
Add a third-party shipping rate
You must ensure that the third-party integration is configured in Recharge before you add the shipping rate to a zone.
Step 1 - Access Recharge Shipping Zones
- Click Settings in your merchant portal and select Shipping.
- Select Manage zones from the Shipping zones section.
Step 2 - Add or select a shipping zone
- Select Add shipping zone to create a new shipping zone. Proceed to step 2 if you are using an existing zone.
- Select Add rate.
- Select Use a third-party app to calculate rates.
- Select your third-party app from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
Once added, any shipping rates configured in the third-party integration will display at the Recharge checkout.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us