Shopify Checkout integration Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce Recharge Checkout on Shopify BigCommerce Checkout Integration
See the linked guides for answers to frequent questions regarding the migration process. For general information, visit Migrating to Recharge.
- After migration, how are customers notified of their new account within Recharge?
- Are any webhooks triggered in the migration process?
- Can I add a customer to Recharge?
- Can I convert my Recharge Checkout on Shopify store to the Shopify Checkout Integration?
- Can I migrate from Shopify Checkout Integration to BigCommerce?
- Can I use the same payment processor account from my previous subscription platform when migrating to Recharge?
- Can my customers update their billing information during my migration to Recharge?
- Does Recharge notify my customers of changes on their account due to migration?
- Do my migrated customers need to use the same frequency I have setup on the Recharge subscription rule?
- How do I handle prepaid subscriptions in the migration template?
- How do I set up the Next Charge Date in the migration template?
- I am using Recharge Checkout on Shopify, how do I move Recharge data over to a brand new Shopify store I’m setting up?
- When should I process my migration?
Was this article helpful?1 out of 1 found this helpful
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us