Recharge is the leading subscription payments solution providing you with an easy way to launch and scale your subscription business. This guide provides a high-level overview of Recharge, its core features, and migration resources.
Learn about Recharge
Recharge helps turn your business into a reliable revenue stream by solving the most critical problems with recurring payments and subscription management. Recharge's tools allow you to customize, analyze, and manage your recurring orders.
Explore the benefits Recharge offers your brand.
New to subscriptions? See A Merchant's Guide to Subscription Management to use our interactive onboarding tool.
Recharge integrates with a number of leading ecommerce platforms.
- Recharge offers a unified checkout integration with the Shopify Checkout. For more information, see the Shopify Checkout Integration overview.
- See Installing Recharge to launch and scale your business on Shopify.
- Recharge offers a unified checkout integration with the BigCommerce Checkout. See Getting started with the BigCommerce Checkout Integration to launch and scale your subscription business on BigCommerce.
Note: Using another ecommerce platform or looking for a custom solution? Get in touch with the Recharge support team to discuss alternative options.
Recharge offers Standard, Pro, and Custom Pricing plans.
Visit the Pricing page for more information.
There are several types of subscription models popular amongst merchants. Recharge offers solutions for each type.
|One-time and subscription||This option works for products where you want the customer to have a choice between purchasing the item once, or subscribing to the product on a recurring basis. This is also known as the subscribe & save model.|
|Subscription only||This option only allows customers to subscribe to the product without the choice to purchase it as a one-off.|
|Prepaid subscription||This option allows customers to pay for multiple shipments upfront. For example, if you offer a 6-month prepaid subscription option, a customer would pay for six months upfront and receive $0 shipment orders every month for six months.|
Recharge comes standard with several core features that all merchants can use out-of-the-box.
- Recharge supports most major payment processors and payment methods. See Payment processors for a full list of our supported payment processors and methods.
- Integrate Recharge with top commerce apps and integrations. For more information on supported apps, see Apps and integrations for the Shopify Checkout Integration.
- Allow customers to manage their own subscriptions using the built-in customer portal.
- Increase your Average Order Value (AOV) by utilizing one or more of Recharge's different subscription models.
- Ensure customers are always kept up-to-date on their subscriptions with SMS and email notifications.
- Gain actionable insights into revenue, customers, and subscription orders using Recharge Analytics.
- Use the Recharge API to customize your subscription offering any way you want.
- Sign up for our Bundling solution to gain access to Recharge's newest out-of-the-box feature, Bundles.
Getting started tutorial
Interested in learning more about how everything comes together? Take a few minutes to watch the video below and see how easy it is to integrate Recharge with your current e-commerce platform:
Migrating to Recharge
Thinking of migrating to Recharge from another subscription platform? Recharge has a dedicated migration team to assist you every step of the way.
For more information, see Migrating to Recharge.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us