ReCharge is the leading platform to launch and scale your subscription business. This guide will provide a high-level overview of ReCharge and what you need to get started.
Learn about ReCharge
ReCharge helps turn your business into a reliable revenue stream by solving the most critical problems with recurring payments and subscription management. Our tools allow you to customize, analyze, and manage your repeat orders.
Solve your immediate subscription pain-points while leveraging features that contribute to your long-term growth.
- Subscribe & Save - Transform existing one-time products into monthly subscriptions with configurable delivery and cut-off dates, inventory forecasting, and order management.
- Mobile-friendly - The entire solution, from product page to checkout, is ready for purchases on any device.
- Developer-focused - Support for developers includes dedicated Slack channels and robust documentation.
Manage your subscription business within ReCharge’s powerful merchant portal all while enabling your customers to fully manage their subscriptions directly from your store.
- Customer portal - Empower customers to manage their own subscriptions with our best-in-class customer portal.
- Merchant portal - Control every aspect of your subscription product offering.
- Shopify checkout - A direct integration with Shopify enables subscription businesses to provide a single checkout experience to customers regardless of whether they are making one-time, recurring, or mixed purchases.
Integrate with ReCharge
ReCharge integrates with a number of leading ecommerce platforms so you can launch and scale your subscription business. Learn more about the ReCharge integration and subscription checkout options.
- ReCharge Checkout - For merchants who installed ReCharge prior to November 2nd, 2020, learn more about how the ReCharge-hosted checkout works with Shopify.
- Shopify Checkout - ReCharge is launching a unified integration with the Shopify Checkout. For more information, visit Shopify Checkout FAQ.
- BigCommerce - Merchants can sign up to join our BigCommerce beta through the ReCharge website by clicking Start my 60-day free trial.
ReCharge charges a flat monthly fee as well as 1% and a few cents for every transaction. Rates depend on your eCommerce platform and level of support, visit our Pricing page for more information.
ReCharge offers many resources to help you get started with subscriptions and using our app: