The Recharge Early Adopter Program (EAP), previously known as the Recharge Beta Program, offers merchants the opportunity to try out new products and features on Recharge.
As an early adopter, you'll get early access to these products and features and provide valuable feedback that will help us improve Recharge’s products and features.
- Merchants in an EAP get early access to certain products and features on our platform, adding additional value and flexibility to their ecommerce business.
- The program is designed to be a mutually beneficial relationship with merchants: Merchants gain early access to new products and features while Recharge gathers feedback from the merchant about their experience.
- This feedback helps us improve your experience and identify issues to resolve before a wider release. Your feedback is crucial and helps us make the Recharge platform even better.
Note: Products and features in an Early Adopter Program will likely contain known feature gaps, limitations, and occasional bugs. Recharge recommends that you initially test them in a development environment or on a small segment of customers whenever possible.
Early Adopter Program portal
Recharge's Early Adopter Program portal is designed to bring together all of Recharge’s Early Adopter Programs into one place. By creating one consolidated resource, easily register interest for a program and provide quality feedback for the Recharge Product team.
To sign up for an EAP using this portal:
- Select the program you're interested in signing up for.
- View the additional documentation attached to learn more about the feature. You must review the eligibility requirements to ensure your store is eligible for the program (ie. Platform compatibility).
- Follow the directions to enable or sign up for the feature.
- The Product team will be in touch with the next steps. Expected turnaround time for each EAP may vary and a timeline will be communicated upon submitting the sign up form.
Accessing the portal
Access the Early Adopter Program portal:
- Using a direct link to the Early Adopter Program portal.
- Through the Resources menu in your merchant portal.
While a product or feature is available via an Early Adopter Program, it may be available at no additional cost. Once the product or feature becomes generally available it may no longer be a free offering. In the event that Recharge begins charging for the product or feature, you will be notified in advance and any prior usage will be exempt from billing. Your use of these products or features are governed by our Terms of Service.
Status and eligibility
Recharge may offer multiple Early Adopter Programs at one time and merchants will need to sign up for each program individually.
Eligibility for our Early Adopter Programs will vary by product or feature. They can be open to the public or closed to a private, invite-only audience.
If you have any questions about a specific Early Adopter Program or eligibility, select the card for the EAP program you are interested in and submit a comment.
Enrolling in an Early Adopter Program offers you a voice in development of Recharge products and features as they are happening. While products and features are in an Early Adopter Program, they may have new iterations until they are generally available.
Recharge actively encourages all merchants participating in an Early Adopter Program to share their thoughts and suggestions for all usability and functionality concerns. To share feedback, select the card for the EAP program you are involved in and submit a comment.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us