This article provides an overview of popular third-party apps and whether they are compatible with ReCharge on the Shopify Checkout. If you don't see a particular app listed, ask us if any other store owners use it and we'd be happy to share with you what we know.
Available app integrations with ReCharge on the Shopify Checkout
The following app integrations are compatible with ReCharge on the Shopify Checkout and can be added as an integration. They should be treated as a beta while we continue the early release of the Shopify Checkout. If you have any questions about an app or require assistance, reach out to the ReCharge support team.
- Glew.io - Analytics tool with segmenting, churn, and conversion rate analytics.
Communication and Email/SMS marketing
- ARPU - Sends upcoming order emails 3-days prior to your subscriber’s order renewal date.
- Klaviyo - Email marketing platform with abandoned cart emails, automated flows.
- MailChimp - Email marketing tool.
- Octane AI - Facebook Messenger bot platform for Shopify merchants.
- Rise.ai - Pre-purchase e-gifting feature (works for the first charge only).
- Gorgias - Helpdesk designed for e-commerce stores.
- Re:amaze - Helpdesk tool with customization options.
- TradeGecko - Inventory management tool
- Smile.io - Powers reward programs.
Referrals and Affiliates
- LeadDyno - Launch an affiliate program for your Shopify store.
The following apps are compatible with ReCharge on the Shopify Checkout, but we cannot provide troubleshooting help or support for these apps. If you encounter an issue or require assistance in setting up the app, you will need to reach out to the app's support team.
Unavailable app integrations
The following app integration are not compatible with ReCharge's Shopify Checkout integration as they are built for the ReCharge Checkout. Reach out to the Shopify Support team to confirm if they have available integrations with the following apps through their checkout directly.