With ReCharge Shipping Zones and Rates, you can create shipping rates directly in ReCharge. We use the shipping rates you configure in ReCharge to determine which rates will be applied to both checkout and recurring orders.
Overview and benefits
You can now configure shipping rates specifically within ReCharge with ReCharge Shipping Zones and Rates. You have full control over the shipping rates available to your customers and can configure different rates for orders placed around the globe.
With ReCharge Rates you don't have to worry about calls to your eCommerce platform timing out, as shipping rates are now stored directly on ReCharge. This results in an overall better order experience for your customers.
Access the Shipping section in ReCharge
You can access the ReCharge Shipping Zones by going to Settings and clicking on Shipping.
Specify what rates apply to which locations by creating shipping zones. ReCharge Shipping Zones lets you set shipping rates by country, state/province/territory, or an all-encompassing rest of world option.
- Countries - Configure your shipping zones per country.
- ie. Shipping Zone A applies to orders originating in Canada. Shipping Zone B applies to orders originating in Egypt.
- States/Provinces/Territories - Further narrow your shipping zones down by configuring them at a provincial level.
- ie. Shipping Zone A applies to orders originating in California. Shipping Zone B applies to orders originating in New York.
- Rest of World - Create a shipping zone for all other countries not already included in a zone. All other countries in the world will be displayed and accepted at the checkout when the rest of world option is selected.
- ie. Shipping Zone A provides free shipping to orders originating in England. Shipping Zone B charges customers everywhere else in the world a flat rate of $10.00.
To make it easier, you can have multiple regions, or zones, in one shipping zone. For example, you could create one shipping zone for both Canada and the US.
You cannot have one region in multiple Shipping Zones. For example, Canada could not be in Shipping Zone A and Shipping Zone B.
Advanced shipping rates
With ReCharge Shipping Zones and Rates, you have access to additional shipping settings through our advanced shipping rate options. With advanced shipping rates, you can fully control your shipping settings, right in ReCharge.
Manually configure rates
Advanced shipping rates allow you to configure your own shipping rates, directly within ReCharge. That way, you can eliminate the need for external requests when displaying rates at the checkout and on recurring orders.
By setting up your own rates, you have full control over how customers are charged for shipping at checkout. You can update your own rates at any time to reflect your business needs.
You also have the option to Add conditions to your shipping rates, so you can set order weight or amount requirements that need to be met to qualify for that rate.
You can also configure additional customizations with ReCharge Shipping Zones and Rates.
Checkout display of countries
You can now configure the order in which countries are displayed at the checkout.
Drag and drop the name of the country and press Save to make it easier for customers to find their country at checkout.
Shipping weight unit
Set the shipping weight unit you use to set the weight of products in your store.