RechargeSMS (formerly ElectricSMS) is a text-based customer experience tool. It allows your customers to manage all aspects of their subscription currently available through Recharge, simply via SMS. By leveraging the power of transactional text messages, you can increase retention and long-term value through subscription flexibility and loyalty.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
- Improve customer satisfaction and mitigate the need for subscribers to have to log in to manage their subscriptions.
- Increase retention while radically decreasing customer service costs and time by automating text conversations.
- 13x more customer engagement via SMS over traditional emails.
- 10% MRR growth by preventing cancellations with built-in win-back strategies.
- Integrate with top support platforms like Gorgias and Zendesk.
For more information on benefits and features, visit RechargeSMS.
Before you start
- RechargeSMS is only compatible with phone numbers originating from the United States and Canada (with +1 country code).
- RechargeSMS is free to use and available to Recharge Checkout and Shopify Checkout merchants.
- RechargeSMS is not compatible with merchants utilizing a custom bundling solution.
- Some elements of the RechargeSMS app contain references to the former ElectricSMS name. This is in the process of being updated.
Ready to get started? We have step-by-step instructions and a video walkthrough in the dedicated Installing RechargeSMS Help Center Guide.
Configure the app
With the app installed, the next step is to configure settings, products, and customers to get the full functionality you're looking for. Take a look at Configuring RechargeSMS to optimize your settings, with more information on the onboarding prompts you'll see to help guide you through the app.
Customer support integrations
RechargeSMS integrates with a number of Customer Support Helpdesk applications. If you use one of the following, customer SMS conversations can sync with your helpdesk, enabling your team to track conversations and move support tickets over to email.
To get started, go to Settings > Features > Customer Service and input your helpdesk login details.
Watch a webinar
Watch a recording of a live webinar discussing everything you need to know to get the most of ReshargeSMS.
If you have any questions or require assistance, reach out to Recharge Support.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us