RechargeSMS is a transactional SMS tool that empowers customers to manage their subscriptions by text message. Using RechargeSMS can increase customer retention and Lifetime Value (LTV) by providing flexibility and gaining customer loyalty. This article provides an overview of RechargeSMS, highlights key features, and provides steps to get started.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
Before you start
- At this time, RechargeSMS is only compatible with phone numbers originating from the United States and Canada (with a +1 country code). Subscribe to the Recharge Changelog to receive notifications of new feature releases and updates.
- Due to US laws and legislation, RechargeSMS cannot support stores selling products containing cannabidiol (CBD).
- Real-time product swaps
- Seamless order skipping
- One-time product add-ons
- Shipping and order date changes
- Address changes
- Integrate with customer support platforms like Gorgias and Zendesk
Benefits of RechargeSMS
- Improve customer satisfaction and mitigate the need for subscribers to log in to the customer portal to manage their subscriptions.
- Increase retention and decrease customer service costs by automating text conversations.
- 13x more customer engagement via SMS over traditional emails.
- 10% Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) growth by preventing cancellations with native win-back strategies.
See Introducing RechargeSMS for more features, benefits, and merchant use cases.
Ready to get started? Review Installing RechargeSMS for setup instructions.
For general questions and assistance, contact the Recharge support team.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us