If you're new to our ReChargeSMS integration, this guide answers common questions about its use and how to get started.
- ReCharge Checkout on Shopify
- Does ReChargeSMS work with international numbers?
- Can I choose the number I use for the SMS messages?
- How do the customer helpdesk integrations work with ReChargeSMS?
- Can ReChargeSMS be used for outbound marketing texts like sales announcements or special promos?
- How can I migrate customers to ReChargeSMS?
- What are keywords?
- Can I add in custom keywords?
- Where can I view a list of recent messages or customers?
- Can I make specific products trigger unique welcome messages?
- How can I disable the cancel flow to prevent additional cancellation notifications from being sent?
- Why doesn't the simulator show the discounted price for subscriptions?
- How can I let customers opt-in by themselves to using ReChargeSMS?
Does ReChargeSMS work with international numbers?
Not at the moment. ReChargeSMS is only compatible with phone numbers originating from the United States and Canada (with +1 country code).
Can I choose the number I use for the SMS messages?
No, the phone number is randomly assigned by our SMS provider.
How do the customer helpdesk integrations work with ReChargeSMS?
SMS messages can be sent over to Customer Service helpdesks, creating tickets that your CS team can reply to via email.
If a customer attempts to make a change to their subscription that ReCharge cannot automate via SMS, or has included unknown commands, ReChargeSMS texts the customer and automatically creates a CS ticket in the helpdesk. This allows the CS team to review the dialogue in the helpdesk to send a more thorough response to the subscriber.
Can ReChargeSMS be used for outbound marketing texts like sales announcements or special promos?
No, ReChargeSMS is for transactional messages only. If you're looking for marketing SMS messages, take a look at our other apps and integrations.