If you're new to our RechargeSMS integration, this guide answers common questions about its use and how to get started.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
- Does RechargeSMS work with international numbers?
- Can I choose the number I use for the SMS messages?
- Are there any limitations as to what products I can add to RechargeSMS?
- Can I use RechargeSMS for outbound marketing texts like sales announcements or special promos?
- Can I make specific products trigger unique welcome messages?
- How can I disable the cancel flow to prevent additional cancellation notifications from sending?
- Why doesn't the simulator show the discounted price for subscriptions?
- Does RechargeSMS integrate with any customer support solutions?
- What happens if a customer signs up for multiple accounts with different emails but the same phone number?
Does RechargeSMS work with international numbers?
No. RechargeSMS is only compatible with phone numbers originating from the United States and Canada (with +1 country code). Subscribe to the Recharge Changelog to be notified of feature releases.
Can I choose the number I use for the SMS messages?
No, the phone number is randomly assigned by our SMS provider.
Are there any limitations as to what products I can add to RechargeSMS?
Due to US laws and legislation, RechargeSMS cannot support stores selling products containing cannabidiol (CBD).
Can I use RechargeSMS for outbound marketing texts like sales announcements or special promos?
No, RechargeSMS is for transactional messages only. If you're looking for marketing SMS messages, take a look at our other apps and integrations.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us