ShipperHQ is a third-party integration that aggregates other third-party shipping rates for you. It's integrated with popular carriers such as UPS, USPS, and FedEx, so that you can leverage your preferred provider and offer discounted shipping rates to your customers.
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
Before you start
To use ShipperHQ with Recharge, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a ShipperHQ account.
- You must use our Advanced shipping feature with Recharge Zones, Rates, and Integrations as your shipping setup.
We also recommend that you have a testing environment, and test the integration before making it live to your customers.
To enable ShipperHQ, navigate to the Integrations tab from the Recharge Dashboard. Under All integrations, locate ShipperHQ and click Get.
On the following screen, enter your ShipperHQ API key and select any applicable settings:
- Default - Recharge will send the default carrier codes as the shipping method. For example, ups GND.
- User Defined - Recharge will use the titles and names as entered in ShipperHQ, with non-letter or number characters removed. For example, UPS Ground
- Parent product shipping group (Shopify only) - Recharge can receive rates per variant in ShipperHQ. However, if you want Recharge to only retrieve rates on the product level, select this option. Note that settings in Shopify should match the settings in ShipperHQ.
Once installed and configured, ReCharge can access the ShipperHQ rates through a Shipping Zone.
The Recharge support team is here to assist you with setting up the ShipperHQ integration.
ShipperHQ specific questions should be directed to ShipperHQ support team.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us