This guide is part two of a three-part series. Just starting out? Refer to the first guide Getting started with the Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce.
You've now gone through the Launch list to get up and running on Recharge. Here are some other steps we recommend to continue growing and enhancing your subscription business.
Inventory is set and managed in BigCommerce directly, and you can determine how Recharge will interact with your store’s inventory settings. Take a look at Handling product inventory for more information.
Offer discounts for your subscriptions
Discount codes (or coupon codes, as BigCommerce refers to them), are one of the many ways to offer value to your customers and to increase customer loyalty. With Recharge, you can offer discount codes for both one-time purchases and recurring subscription orders.
If you plan to offer a discount for both one-time and subscription products, you will need to create the discount code in both BigCommerce and Recharge. Visit Creating discount codes for more information.
Additional discount code resources
- Read about the common use cases for discount codes.
- Want to reduce churn? Consider using discount codes as part of your cancellation and retention strategy.
- Recharge also performs bulk discount imports as a courtesy. Refer to Creating discount codes in bulk for more information.
Use Recharge Workflows to offer free trials and more
Subscriptions can be further customized through Recharge Workflows. If you want to learn how to offer free trials, discounts based on subscription length, and more, visit our Recharge Workflow guide.
Customize Recharge to fit your design needs
While Recharge integrates seamlessly into your storefront, we understand that you might want to further customize the look and feel. From translations to design, Recharge can be customized to suit your needs. For more information on how to modify the subscription experience for your customers, refer to the following articles:
- Language translations
- Customizing the Recharge checkout
- Customizing the storefront customer portal
- Modifying the subscription widget on BigCommerce
Add additional staff accounts
Will you have multiple team members working out of Recharge? No problem, you can add additional staff accounts with individual logins:
- Click the wrench icon in the Recharge admin and select Accounts.
- Click Add account to send email invitations to your team members.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us