Getting started with the Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce: After your first order
Now that you’ve received your first subscription order, you might be wondering what comes next. This guide takes you through managing your orders, your customers, and understanding your analytics so that you can continue to grow and enhance your subscription business.
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
Manage your subscription orders
Understanding the Recharge order flow is important for your order management. When an order is created through Recharge, the fulfillment of the order takes place in BigCommerce, while the management of existing and future recurring orders happens within Recharge. Learn more about navigating the orders section in Recharge with the following articles:
- Refer to Viewing orders, subscriptions, and customers to effectively manage your subscription orders.
- See Understanding the Subscriptions tab in Recharge to learn more about how you can seamlessly view and edit your customers’ subscriptions in a convenient and centralized list.
- Control how card declines and order errors are handled to help reduce churn.
- Learn more about adding a product to a new or existing order or adding one-time products to an upcoming order.
- Refer to the Order processing FAQ for answers to the most common questions.
Manage your subscription customers
You can seamlessly manage your customers in Recharge to suit your needs. It is recommended to review the following articles for additional information:
- Learn more about customer cancellation and retention strategies with Recharge.
- Utilize the customer history view and actions report to keep track of customer events.
Understand your subscription performance with Recharge Analytics
Recharge offers an in-house analytics platform. This includes information such as your recurring sales, total sales, and chart count. Basic Analytics are offered to all merchants using Recharge while Enhanced Analytics are available to merchants on the Recharge Pro Plan.
- Learn more about the analytics information available by visiting Recharge Analytics.
- You can also expand your data pool and strategy by integrating with Google Analytics.
Explore third-party integrations
Bring your subscription business to new levels by integrating with other third-party apps. Check out Apps and integrations for BigCommerce.
You're all set!
We hope you found this series helpful to not only get you up and running on Recharge, but to further enhance and customize your subscription business.
- You can bookmark the Recharge glossary to further familiarize yourself with some of the common terms used within the Recharge platform.
- View the General FAQs to gain a deeper understanding of the Recharge platform.
- Take a look at some of our case studies to see how merchants have leveraged Recharge to grow their subscription businesses.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us