This guide is part two of a three-part series. Just starting out? Refer to the first guide Getting started with the Shopify Checkout Integration. This guide outlines other steps we recommend to continue growing and enhancing your subscription business.
Inventory is set and managed in Shopify directly. However, you need to determine how Recharge interacts with your store’s inventory settings. Take a look at Handling product inventory for the Shopify Checkout Integration to learn more about inventory behavior settings and how you can adjust these in Recharge.
Use Workflows to offer free trials and more
Your subscriptions can be further customized by using Workflows. If you want to learn how to offer free trials, discounts based on subscription length, and more, visit our Workflows by Recharge guide.
If you’re still planning your strategy, you can also refer to Common use cases for Workflows to help you get started.
Customize Recharge to fit your design needs
Although Recharge integrates seamlessly into your Shopify store, you might want to further customize the look and feel. From translations to design, Recharge can be customized to suit your needs. For more information on how to modify the subscription experience for your customers, refer to the following articles:
- Refer to Advanced customizations to the JS Subscription Widget for the Shopify Checkout Integration to learn about additional customizations you can make to the subscription widget.
- See Language translations to make adjustments to the language to fit the rest of your store.
- Customize the storefront customer portal to add your own custom styles.
- If you want to allow customers to add a subscription product to the cart from a page other than the product page, and you are working with a developer or feel comfortable with advanced code, refer to Adding an item to the cart with AJAX.
- See the Recharge design and integration policy to learn more about the customizations and integrations that Recharge cannot support.
If you have a developer or want to work with a Recharge Partner to customize the Shopify Checkout Integration, see Getting started with Shopify from the Developer Documentation.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us