There may be instances where you need to find and export your product and/or variant IDs in BigCommerce. For example, when filling out a migration document or completing a bulk update to modify your products. This guide outlines how to find or export your product and variant IDs in BigCommerce.
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
Before you start
This guide applies to merchants using the Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce. If you’re using the Recharge Checkout on Shopify or the Shopify Checkout Integration, refer to Finding and exporting Shopify variant IDs.
Find your product ID
You can find the ID of a specific product by opening the product’s page:
- In your BigCommerce admin, click Products.
- Click on the Product Name.
- Once you’re on the product page, the product ID shows in the URL after
/products/. For example, in this URL:
https://mystore.mybigcommerce.com/manage/products/edit/115, the product ID is
Export your product and variant IDs
If you need to find the product and variant IDs for multiple products, you can export this data:
- In your BigCommerce admin, click Products and select Exports.
- Choose the Bulk Edit template to export all product and variant IDs.
- Select Export to Microsoft Excel (CSV) as your file format.
- Click Continue.
- In the pop-up, click Export my Products to a CSV file:
- The CSV file shows your product and variant IDs in the “Product ID” column. The “parent” products show as “Product” under “Item Type.” If these products have variants, they show as “SKU” under “Item Type:”
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us