If your BigCommerce store is not yet live and you have a preview code, you can add your code to Recharge to allow our support team to access the storefront when troubleshooting.
Step 1 - View or add a preview code in BigCommerce
Note: You must be logged in as the Store Owner in order to view the preview code, and your store must not be launched or must be in maintenance mode. Refer to BigCommerce's article Previewing a store before launch for more information.
- From your BigCommerce Dashboard, click View Store.
- Your storefront will load and a preview banner displays at the top of the page. The banner identifies your storefront's preview code. This can be shared with others to access your storefront.
Step 2 - Add preview code to Recharge
- Copy your storefront preview code in BigCommerce.
- In your merchant portal, click Settings and select Store.
- Under Store information, enter your BigCommerce preview code in the Preview code field.
- Click Save.
Was this article helpful?1 out of 1 found this helpful