Accessing Recharge through your ecommerce platform
Store owners and their team members can access Recharge from their ecommerce Admin, or via the direct login page if they have an account in Recharge. This article outlines how to access Recharge depending on the user's account.
The Recharge application opens in a full-page view within a new browser tab, rather than as an embedded app within the ecommerce iframe. This provides improved performance and an optimized experience to manage your subscriptions in Recharge.
Before you start
- How a user accesses Recharge depends on the type of account they have:
- Users that have an account via their ecommerce platform can access Recharge via the Apps section from the admin of the Commerce platform. See Access Recharge through your ecommerce platform.
- Users that were invited to create an account in Recharge can access the Recharge login page. See Access Recharge via the direct login page.
- Once a user logs into Recharge (either from their ecommerce platform or the direct Recharge login), there is no ongoing relationship between their session in Recharge or the ecommerce platform. For example, if a user logs out of BigCommerce or Shopify, they are not automatically logged out of Recharge.
- Store owners or administrators can log out of Recharge by clicking Admin and selecting Log out.
Access Recharge through your ecommerce platform
Users that only have an account through an ecommerce platform (and not within Recharge), access Recharge via the Admin hosted by the ecommerce platform.
- Access the Admin for your ecommerce platform and select Apps.
- Locate Recharge Subscriptions from the list of apps installed to your store.
- The Recharge application opens as a full-page view in a new browser tab.
Access Recharge via the direct login page
Users that have been invited to access Recharge directly can visit the direct login page.
- Access the Recharge login page.
- Enter the email and password associated with the Recharge account.
- Click Sign in.
- If a user has access to multiple Recharge stores, they are prompted to choose which store they want to access.
Sign in with Shopify via Recharge's direct login page
When a user logs out of Recharge they are redirected to the Recharge login page. Users that only have accounts in Shopify can log in via Shopify on this page.
- On the Recharge login page, click Sign in with Shopify.
- Enter the
.myshopify.comURL for the store.
- Click Sign in.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us