The Recharge Community platform is a place for members to share industry experiences, engage on thought-leadership topics, connect with one another, and get the latest updates on Recharge products and features. You can share your experiences and ideas with others, and level up with badges and points over time by answering questions and engaging in the digital space.
This article covers tips to get started and ways to use the Community to its fullest.
Note: Stores using Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce can login using your Recharge account information.
To access the Recharge community, you can use your Recharge or Shopify login credentials by selecting Login on the community homepage:
- Go to the Recharge community homepage.
- Select Login at the top of the page.
- Login using your Recharge credentials or click Login with Shopify to authenticate via Shopify.
Update your profile by following the directions provided in Updating your Community profile.
Create logins for Partners
Select Login on the Community homepage to get started:
- Proceed to setting up your profile if you're already logged in.
- If you are not already logged in to a Recharge test store, you will be prompted to login directly with your username and password.
- If you already have a test store for your agency, you can add additional administrators to give them access by following the Enabling Recharge user and account permissions Help Center guide.
- By clicking Login with Shopify, you can authenticate via Shopify credentials for a connected, Recharge enabled store.
Reach out to email@example.com if you are having difficulty creating an account or for any further questions.
Recharge Community support
Users are encouraged to get help from fellow community members and share your own expertise to help others.
If you are looking for in-depth support regarding your Recharge account, including but not limited to technical questions, features, and billing issues, please submit a request.
Refer to the Community Welcome Guide for more tips on Community support.
For more information on the Recharge Community:
- Review the Recharge Community rules and ensure these guidelines are followed.
- Take a look through the Tips for getting started to make sure you’re off to a successful start.
- Check out the Welcome Guide area for more frequently asked questions.