This guide provides resources for optimizing Recharge after launch. The resources covered in this guide can help you use Recharge's built-in features to grow your subscription business.
- Shopify Checkout Integration
Recharge comes standard with many great out-of-the-box features, but you may want to further customize the subscription experience for your customers.
Note: Some customizations may require custom coding. Custom coding is not supported by Recharge as per our Recharge design and integration policy.
- Refer to Advanced widget customizations to learn more about customizing the subscription widget.
- Customize the customer portal or upgrade to Recharge Pro and use the Recharge Theme Engine to add your own custom style to the customer portal.
- Follow Adding an item to the cart with Ajax to allow customers to add subscription products to the cart from a page other than the product page.
- Adjust the subscription widget and customer portal language with Translations to fit the rest of your store.
If you have a developer or want to work with a Recharge Agency Partner to customize the Shopify Checkout Integration, see our Developer Documentation.
Use the Recharge API to fully customize how subscriptions operate.
See Recharge API for more information.
Enhancing email notifications
- Recharge's email notifications are customizable using HTML and CSS. You can customize your email notifications to match your brand's style and voice.
- You can also use variables to include dynamic information about the customer, such as the customer's first name or their customer portal link. Review the Recharge variable guide for a list of these variables.
- Use Recharge Quick Actions with Klaviyo V2 to allow your customers to perform specific actions on their subscription directly from email notifications.
- Recharge is also compatible with various third-party notification integrations if you are looking for a third-party solution.
Note: Customizing email notifications requires custom coding. Custom coding is not supported by Recharge as per our Recharge design and integration policy.
Recharge has a built-in Analytics feature to help you understand revenue trends, track key metrics, and compare performance indicators over time.
Review Recharge Analytics for more information.
Note: Join the weekly 30-minute Analytics AMA on Mondays at 12 pm PST to discuss Recharge Analytics live. Bring your questions, or listen in to learn more about the product from the Recharge Product team.
RechargeSMS is a text-based customer experience tool that allows your customers to manage their subscriptions via SMS.
See RechargeSMS for more information.
Using third-party apps and integrations is a great way to build out a tech stack that takes your business to the next level. Recharge is compatible with many popular ecommerce apps and integrations.
See Apps and integrations for the Shopify Checkout Integration for more information.
Workflows by Recharge
The Workflows by Recharge tool allows you to automate processes using checkout or recurring orders. Use workflows to create free-trial offers, product swaps, and more.
- See Workflows by Recharge for an overview of this feature.
- See Common use cases for Workflows by Recharge for some common uses of this feature.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us