The Customer details page makes it easy to navigate a customer's profile and manage subscriptions by consolidating customer information in one place. The Customer details page highlights active and past subscriptions, upcoming and recent orders, payment information, and provides a full timeline of events for the customer's account. This guide provides a walkthrough of the Customer details page, tips for navigating the page, and a quick reference guide.
Watch a video
Take a moment to review the walkthrough video.
Navigating the Customer details page
The Customer details page consolidates customer information into one view that is easier to navigate and learn. The following common actions can be done from the Customer details page:
- The Actions menus beside each address ID and each subscription contain the following actions:
- The Customer Overview panel allows you to:
- View Recharge Customer ID, External Customer ID, and Customer Hash
- Edit the customer’s name and email address
- Preview the customer portal of that customer
- View the customer in your merchant platform
- You can manage payment methods, change shipping methods, and manage discounts in each address ID field.
Quick reference guide
Starting January 31st, 2023, the legacy Customer details page is being deprecated. Existing Recharge merchants may have recently switched to the new Customer details page view and noticed that some actions have moved in the merchant portal. The following table provides a visual guide for locating common actions in the new Customer details page view.
Customer details page location
|Add a new shipping address||
|Edit shipping address|
|Add product to an address|
|Customer portal URL|
|Edit shipping rate and method|
|Manage payment methods|
|View order attributes|
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us