There may be times when a product is out-of-stock or you want to permanently remove the product from a bundle. This guide provides an overview of how to run a bulk swap to change out the product content for existing subscribers.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
Before you start
- Bulk swap is only applicable to customizable bundles. Preset bundles are not compatible with bulk swap, review Managing Existing Bundles for more information on adjusting preset bundle contents.
- The bulk swap must happen with the original collection still configured in the bundle settings. If you need to update to a new collection, you must wait until after the swap is complete.
- Ensure that both products, the out-of-stock product and the replacement, belong to the same collection on Shopify and that the Recharge Bundle is configured with that collection.
Perform a bulk swap
Bulk swaps are performed through the Bundles section of the merchant portal.
- In the merchant portal, click Products and select Bundles.
- Click Bulk swap customer's bundle selections.
- Click Create a swap and click Add to select the out-of-stock product that you want to replace.
- Click Next to select the replacement product. This product must be in the same collection as the product you are replacing. Click Add to select.
- Click Create swap.
- Optional - Repeat for additional products to be swapped.
- Click Add bundles and select the bundles you want the swap to apply to. Click Save selections to confirm.
- Enter your preferred email address in the text box to receive the swap confirmation notification.
- Click Run bulk swap.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us