Recharge offers support for all merchants via our Help Center, email, and live chat. The Recharge Technical Support team is dedicated to helping you troubleshoot issues, providing resources, and answering any questions you may have about the Recharge platform. This guide aims to inform Recharge users of available support resources, service levels, best practices, and scope of support.
Recharge provides a robust range of support resources depending on your needs.
- Require instructions on how to use the app? Visit the Recharge Help Center.
- Want to learn about subscription best practices or gain industry insights? Read through the Recharge Blog.
- Running into a 404? Check the Recharge Status page for real-time system performance and operational data.
For a full list of Recharge support resources, see User resources.
Contacting the Recharge Support team
If you can't find what you're looking for in our Help Center, you can reach out to Recharge Support. Recharge's dedicated support team can provide guidance and troubleshooting for common questions or merchant issues.
- How to submit a support ticket
- Priority levels for ticket submissions
- Service level agreements by plan
- Best practices when contacting support
Scope of support
Refer to the following below for the scope of services and assistance provided by the Recharge support team for feature offerings, applications, and third-party integrations.
The Recharge team strives to help empower merchants on understanding the capabilities and navigation of Recharge. Review the following policies for processes of support handling implemented by Recharge agents, and clarity on areas where Recharge Support directs on self-service, deliver guidance, or troubleshooting.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us